Stereo Imager D is a decorrelation-based Stereo Imager. Common stereo imagers, which uses M/S processing, cannot retain stereo image in decomposed signal components. By using frequency-domain processing, Stereo Imager D can decompose input signal into Center/Left/Right channels and apply gains individually.
- Decorrelation-based Stereo Imager (not using M/S decomposition).
- Auto Gain.
- Phase Monitor.
- Supports from 44.1kHz to 192kHz sample rate.
- Supports up to 64-bit floating-point I/O.
- 64-bit floating-point internal resolution.
- Latency Compensation (If DAW supports).
- A/B comparison.