Straight Ahead! Brushes & Mallets is the logical follow-up to Straight Ahead Samples previous library Straight Ahead! Jazz Drums. Featuring the same drum set played once again by young lion jazz drummer Billy Williams Jr. Straight Ahead! Brushes & Mallets is the last missing piece to create truly authentic classic jazz drum tracks.
Adapting and expanding the concept behind SA!JD, Straight Ahead! Brushes & Mallets features straight-forward and deep sampling of a natural-sounding drum set played with both brushes and mallets. In addition, the brush patches feature extensive DAW-synced brush patterns and fills in multiple tempo ranges and multiple feels. Combining the loops along with the sampled hits allows for the highest level of control and endless possibilities for your jazz-inspired tracks.
- Tempo synced brush patterns.
- 4/4, 3/4, 6/8, and Straight/Latin feels.
- Multiple tempos ranges all tempo-synced to your DAW (Ballad, Slow, Medium, Fast, Burnin').
- Multiple fills for each tempo/feel (downbeats & anticipations).
- Everything sampled with snares on and off.
- 8 round robin.
- up to 7 velocity layers.
- flams, rolls, swishes.