The STS-33 "Space Transition Synthesizer" features the "Wave-Transition" method best suited for atmospheres, soundscapes, pads & textures. A straightforward user interface with 10 dedicated"Lazy"-Buttons for randomizing different sets of parameters makes programming easy. The Transition method plus the new Super Modulation X/Y control pad add a new dimension and motion for an evolving sound changing completely its characteristics.
- New: Super Modulation X/Y Control Pad to modulate up to 8 destinations simultaneously.
- New: Step Modulator - even driven by keystroke on non legato play.
- New: Enhanced LFO Section with 6 LFO and SH&H with 5 being syncable to keystroke.
- New: Frequency Split - have lower frequencies to mid-position (enhancing bass.) while the freqs. above can be panned.
- Four digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 128 selectable waveforms (256 waves in Pro version.).
- Two resonant filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Highpass).
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two output channels (F & D) with LoBoost, Saturate, Delay (+ modulation) and Pan to stereo sum.
- 10 dedicated Lazy buttons.
Pro version free as NFG (Nearly Forgotten Gem)