|Developer||Sonoma Wire Works|
|Type / Tags||Sequencer / Multitrack|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
StudioTrack is a powerful songwriting tool designed exclusively for iPad. It works with the iPad built-in microphone and most audio input accessories. Sonoma's GuitarJack audio interface, which connects a wide variety of instruments and microphones to the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, is recommended for the most features and highest quality sound.
- Multitrack Recording - 8 tracks plus bounce.
- Re-arrangable Tracks with FX Bypass, Reverb Send, Pan, Gain, Mute, Solo, Record Arm and Track Icon.
- TrackFX - Tempo-synced Delay, Compressor, Parametric EQ and Reverb Send on every track.
- Calibrated Meters - accurately monitor record and playback levels.
- Calibrated Faders - accurately adjust playback level of each track for Cross-Fading, Muting, and Playback Control.
- MasterFX - sweeten the sound of your recordings with a compressor-limiter and a 4-band parametric EQ.
- Output Compressor-Limiter - automatically fattens sound of the output mix.
- Metronome - select tempo by number or tapping (includes pro drum recordings).
- Bounce - mix song to track 1 and 2 of a new song to record as many tracks as you want.
- Mix - Save the mix as a stereo file.
- WiFi sync or mix individual tracks to a computer then import into any software that imports WAV files.
- Slide-to-Record - prevents over-writing your tracks.
- Latency Compensation - accurate to within 1ms.
- Recording Quality - 16 bit, 44.1 kHz.
- AudioPaste - allows pasting audio from AudioCopy compatible apps like InstantDrummer and DopplerPad.
- AudioCopy - copy a track or a mix in StudioTrack. Name a copy to easily identify it in the AudioCopy history list of up to 12 items which includes audio previews. Paste to another track in StudioTrack, to another song in StudioTrack, to any AudioPaste enabled app, and to apps that support Apple's general pasteboard.
- File Import/Export - import audio into StudioTrack by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into StudioTrack's File Sharing area under Apps in iTunes. Supports wav, mp3 and aiff formats. StudioTrack's Sessions folder can now be dragged out of iTunes to the desktop. Requires iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above.
- Input Monitoring - use StudioTrack's settings tool to enable/disable input monitoring. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix.
- Bass Response Correction - when set to AUTO, this will boost the bass response of the recorded signal when using the built-in microphone and headset jack, but not affect devices connected via the dock connector.
- Monitoring through FX - monitor with FX allows you to track your vocals and instruments with reverb, delay, eq, and compression non-destructively.
- Master Channel with Reverb Return and Stereo Output meters.