|Product||Summit Mastering Limiter|
|Type / Tags||LimiterMastering LimiterTube Limiter|
Summit is a mastering grade limiter plugin supporting VST2 / VST3 and AU versions with independantly adjustable envelopes for peaks and stereo It features a tube modeller to give a more natural analog feel and has some advanced metering which gives track volumes as Peak, RMS, LUFs, Range and Integrated loudness.
The limiter can be used:
- On the master output for mastering.
- On a mix bus / channel bus to tame peaks.
- Creatively on individual channels.
- Or as a limiter to balance entire mixes or live performances.
- Independent Peak and Stereo Envelopes.
- Multi tube modes including Single, Dual and Broken.
- Adaptive Release.
- A, B, C, D Quick Swapping.
- Advanced Metering.
- Loudness and Waveform views.
All of our plugins work with Windows (>8.1) and Mac (>10.11), and are compatible with 64-bit VST and AU.