|Type / Tags||EQ|
|Copy Protection||Customized Per Customer|
Sweetone is a simple, yet powerful equalizer which combines both modern and vintage EQ characteristics to faithfully emulate analog equalizer curves. Sweetone's preamp section is carefully modeled to lend gentle color and warmth to your digital mixes.
- Carefully modeled preamp transformer saturation provides genuine warmth and round high end.
- Two tone control modes: Normal (based on analog gear) and Sweet.
- Dual loud control modes: Normal and Sweet (both modes based on real vintage gear).
- High Pass and Low Pass Filters (6 or 12 dB/oct).
- Blow mode adds fat low-end warmth to HP cut frequency.
- CPU optimizations (including zero latency and no group delay) allow for a remarkably high number of Sweetone instances per session.
- Internal 64-bit floating point double precision.
- Hassle-free installation. No activation or serial. Each buyer receives a personalized copy for use in the studio, on the laptop, etc.
Tone: Sweetone has two tone modes: Loud and Tilux:
- Its Tilux tone mode is inspired by a single analog unit, which has been further fine-tuned with algorithmic modifications.
- Loud represents a synthesis of the best features of three select pieces of analog gear.
Tilux mode provides a well-balanced tone control, with a smooth high end and fat lows. Moving the knob to the left emphasizes low frequencies and attenuates treble, reducing "harshness." Conversely, turning the knob to the right reduces low frequency information, and smoothly emphasizes highs.
- High pass filter.
- Low pass filter.
Sweetone Preamp: Meticulously modeled to emulate analog transformer saturation, Sweetone's preamp section adds warmth and sweetens highs:
- High headroom (extending to +10 dBFS).
- THD: -60 dBFS.
Audio Unit, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, RTAS. All platforms support both 32 and 64-bit operation.
Supported Operating systems:
- Mac OS X 10.6 or newer.
- Windows XP or newer.
- Sample Rate Support: up to 192 kHz.
- Channels: Mono and Stereo.