Sxratch is a free "Virtual Scratcher".
- Resonance, High Freqs, Low Freqs.
- Start and End knobs: They set the range points where you want to scratch, useful to get more accurate scratching moves.
- Accel: Acceleration or "torque" of the scratcher after you click then release over the scratching slider.
- SMTH (Smoothing): Sets the smoothness of the scratch moves.
- VOL: Sets the main volume.
- PITCH: Sets the "speed" of the "record" (RESET button to reset knob to original pitch).
- REW: Plays the sound backwards.
- FILE button: Click on it to load a *.wav file. (Sxratch works better with files shorter than 10 seconds).
- Record button: It records the input signal, useful for live use, pick snippets from your band mates and scratch over that.