Syne is a highly efficient and flexible modular additive synthesizer capable of rendering more than 20000 partials on a recent CPU while having full control over each partial. This allows making complex sounds that are not possible with other types of synthesis.
- a very fast additive synth engine that allows complex sounds and/or high polyphony.
- fully modular architecture with more than 30 modules.
- the cleanest possible sound, no need to use an aliasing filter or other hacks.
- the simplest UI where zooming in shows more details.
- wavetable file import. The wavetables are not just spectral interpolated, but kept in the spectral domain all the time during synthesis.
- wavetable generation for a single click.
- all parameters can be automated.
- simple activation. No internet connection is required for activation or operation.
Syne is available for Windows and macOS as standalone, VST2.4, VST3 and AU (on macOS) versions.