|Type / Tags||Bass DrumAnalogTR-808|
The Synsonic Instruments BD-808 software-plugin is useful for creating 808-style Bass Drum Sounds.
The underlying signal processing is based on a detailed analysis of the original 808 Bass Drum circuit.
With the MIDI-Control it is also possible to use the plugin as a Bass Synthesizer.
Originally the 808 Bass Drum has the following parameters for soundshaping:
- Accent: Strength of the drum sound.
- Level: Output level.
- Decay: Duration of the drum sound.
- Tone: Amount of attack-click.
Additionally the Synsonic Instruments BD-808 offers the following useful soundshaping possibilities:
- Tune: Tuning in halftones.
- Fine: Tuning in cents.
- LongDecay: Extends decay range.
- MidiSync-Tune: Tune depends on played Midi-Note.
- MidiSync-Accent: Accent depends on Velocity of played Midi-Note.
With the MIDI Learn function you can assign any MIDI-Controller to a parameter of the Bass Drum.
For more information download the documentation sheet.