|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
A massive, expansive, and complex collection of electronic textures, the core of syntAX is a 2000+ patch synth library covering an immense amount of synth territory, including soaring leads, evolving pads, thick basses, harsh distortions, unusual textures, other-worldly atmospheres, FX, hits, blips, and more. Then syntAX blazes into new territory with its custom scatterFX engine which allows real-time manipulation and interaction with the syntAX core library. scatterFX is made up of two components: scatFX and stepFX.
- scatFX gives you control over rhythmic stuttering, allowing you to program, play, and command rhythmic patterns of syntAX.
- stepFX functions as an advanced step modulator allowing you to melodically animate pattern-based arpeggiations.
Both scatFX and stepFX lock to tempo and can be controlled by numerous external MIDI controllers, making the synth completely interactive.
- Over two thousand different synth patches across a wide variety of folders: Arp Attacks, Atmospheres, Basses, Distortions, FX and Hits, Leads, Pads, Phat and Filtered, SyntOrchestra, and Textures.
- 3.6 GB of 24-bit samples.
- The scatterFX engine available in all patches.
- Remote control of many sonic parameters, including scatterFX and envelope controls, available via MIDI CC.
- Independent control of scatFX and stepFX modules.
- Resonant filter controllable via modulation wheel.
- 16 Preset slots to save custom scatterFX settings.
- All rhythmic operations instantly tempo-sync to sequencer hosts.
- Customizable input quantization.
- Multi-timbral operation, supporting up to 64 simultaneous instruments loaded (subject to RAM availability), receiving up to 64 MIDI channels (16 in plug-in mode).