The British Channel was modeled after one of the most widely used and acknowledged pieces of hardware in the music history. Countless hit records around the world have been produced on this large format British mixing console since the 80's making it a true staple of the music production technology for its ultimate flexibility and trademark sound. Many of these consoles are still in active use today in the control rooms of countless studios around the world.
The signal path of this channel strip was closely modeled from top to bottom, in order to achieve such flexibility and control, so each gain stage and section switching option is matched, and this can be clearly heard in the British Channel precise and "forward" sound.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
The Custom Shop:
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).