Classic American 4-Band EQ-Preamp. Following in the footsteps of its simpler three band EQ PA brother, the EQ PB module expands in flexibility by adding a fourth EQ band. This module is so great sounding because of the rather simple all-discrete, custom op-amp based circuit schematic of the original hardware it's based on. Its four peaking bands with seven selected frequencies cover the whole spectrum and then some. It also allows for the overlapping of bands for complex EQ shapes — this is invaluable in mixing sessions where the proper EQ is the key to finding the right balance and position of a track within a mix.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
The Custom Shop:
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).