Classic American 10-Band Graphic EQ-Preamp. The EQ PG was originally designed as a variation to the standard three and four band console EQs. It bears the same all discrete signal path and proportional Q design of the EQ PA and EQ PB modules but uses a ten band graphic approach instead of the semi-parametric three and four band design of the other modules. This results in several differences, but still a killer sound.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
The Custom Shop:
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).