|Type / Tags||SynthDrum MachineDrum SamplerSynth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
technoBox2 for iPhone and iPad is the next version of technoBox, adding many asked for features such as dual 303s and drum machines, export recordings of songs and SoundCloud integration. A performance page has been added which allows access to the most commonly used controls on one page. The drum machines now allow you to load your own samples (via iTunes documents). technoBox2 runs on iPad and retina displays with crisp native resolution.
Featuring the same high quality audio engine as ABL2 which was painstakingly optimized to be able to run on mobile devices. For the uninitiated the audio engine has aliasing-free oscillators and full range non-linear filters.
The drum section features 11 parts with 808 or 909 sounds (for a total of 22 sounds) with variable amount of shuffle per pattern, volume and decay per part. You can now load your own.wav and.aif samples into the drum machines via iTunes documents. The newly redesigned FX panel now allows effects to be set on any or all of the four machines.
- Dual 303s and drum machines.
- Improved song sequencing with Start/End and Loop markers.
- Lock parameters to sequence bar.
- Export recorded songs (as.wav) via iTunes.
- Upload recorded song to SoundCloud directly and share.
- Load your own.wav and.aif samples (uncompressed 44.1kHz 16-bit) into the drum machines (via iTunes).
- Performance screen with the most accessed controls on one page.
- Completely redesigned FX panel: You can now activate effects on any or all of the 4 machines.
- Improved tempo synced phaser and distortion effects.
- Global filter cutoff and per part decay added to the drum machines.
- iPad and retina display native resolution support.
Features from technoBox1 (also in technoBox2):
- Authentic 303 emulation based on the ABL2 engine.
- Drum module with selectable 808 or 909 sounds.
- Integrated effects unit with phaser, delay, distortion and panning.
- Shuffle with variable amount for drum module.
- Transpose and randomizer for synth module.
- 24 patterns per session (12 for 303, 12 for 808/909).
- Pattern sequencer with up to 1000 bars.
- Session manager with realtime switching.
- High contrast GUI for use in clubs etc.
- Supports autorotation to your preferred landscape orientation.
- On board quickstart manual.
- Supports multi-touch for knobs.