|Product||Terminalhead Vol. 1|
|Type / Tags||Sound ModuleLoops|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Terminalhead Vol. 1 is a fully featured sample library for use in the included SampleTank LE Sound Module/Sample Player.
As Terminal Head Vol. 1 put it: "There are no rules. There are no BPMs. There are no keys. There is only the need for PuSHing the boundaries of people's perception into ways of creating music for tomorrow that fully embraces all technologies and forges solid bonds with all that is known to funk and groove. This CD should arm you with the material that has been borne out of some serious experimentation and is in every way nothing other than unique." As they say the artwork doesn't include any BPMs, keys or much description - but that is what it is all about.
- Compatible with both Mac and PC - VST and MAS.
- Sampler/Synth synthesis engine with 32 bit floating point processing.
- 128 notes polyphony (CPU dependent).
- 4 midi channels per instance.
- 1 stereo output per instance.
- 4 effects per voice selectable among 20 DSP effects including Reverb, Delays, Chorus, Distortion, EQ & Compression, Wah Wah, Auto Pan, Tremolo, Rotary Speaker Simulation and more.
- Expandable with any Sample Tank format sound libraries.
- Fully compatible with any other Sample Tank product including Sample Tank XL for expanding your Sample Tank system.