Drawing from a library of over 340 acoustic and electronic sources, Texture synthesises new layers which track the dynamics of your sound. Want to "glue" your hi-hats transients by adding dynamic filtered noise? Or how about beefing up that kick drum by automatically adding a low sine wave? Texture makes this is easy, intuitive and fast.
But its uses don't stop at mix enhancement. Experimental musicians and sound designers will find a plethora of leftfield sound at their fingertips. How about having bubbling water track a keyboard part, or adding ferocious fire crackle to the roar of a monster? Texture makes all this and more possible.
- 340+ inspirational textures to choose from.
- Instantly add body or bite to drums.
- Use as a subharmonic synth for heavyweight bass.
- Inspire your beats and breathe new movement into lifeless rhythm tracks.
- Add sonic glue to programmed drum tracks.
- Overlay instant dirt with vinyl crackle, tape hiss and digital noise.
- Increase width and depth with percussive reverb tails.
- Generate radical new sounds from rhythmic source material.
- Add organic layers including Foley, crowd noise and ambience.
- Quickly whip up risers and pitch modulated special FX.
- And much more...