The Abyss (Latin Abyssus bottomless) is an infinite Leap Into The Void of primeval rituals and imposing widths.
Pushed towards immeasurable amounts of audiovisual colors. Everything in The Abyss is organic, static and alive at the same time, where time is non-existent.
Main focus are tempo-synced sounds of form and un-form, all the way from thunderous, distorted and noisy to ultra short clicks and glitches. Second focus are long sounds, be it drones, soundscapes, obscured bells and sounds with long release. Third focus are sounds of various category.
- 128 sounds of primeval rituals and imposing widths.
- Vast sound shaping possibilities.
- Coherent mapping of the macro faders.
- Detailed patch list with comments and descriptions of each sound and tweak examples on many of the presets.
- All sounds are based on sculpted and hand drawn (roughly 600) or stock wavetables (no samples used).
- Absynth 5.2 required.