|Product||The Grey Apparatus-2|
|Developer||Creatorum Genius Lab|
|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)FM SynthesizerRandomizerRhythm SequencerSkinableSynth (Wave Draw Synthesis)Synth Bass|
25MB free space, 1 GB memory, host program.
The Grey Apparatus-2 is a modification based on the "color family" synthesizer by Creatorum Genius Lab.
The Grey Apparatus-2 includes an additional set of new features:
- the ability to change skins (this package contains 50 skins), adjustable number of votes (1 to 32), a direct link to the manufacturer's website to monitor updates.
- Fixed bugs of previous versions, a new bank of 128 presets.
The Grey Apparatus-2 is designed for a wide range of applications and different styles of music.
You can edit and create your own ready-made preset bank. If desired, the user can upload their skins, which will develop itself.
- Bank for 128 + additional presets, total - 132.
- Components and Controls feature click "random".
- "Global random" at all options .
- A hybrid of the oscillators WaveDraw synthesis and FM.
- WaveDraw synthesis user can control the cursor by drawing a line in the wave window.
- Filter with ADSRL envelope.
- ADSR envelope for the amp.
- Ping-pong delay.
- 3-band EQ.
- Chorus flanger effect.
- Rhythm sequencer with adjustable speed and smoothing Velocity 8 levels in each step.
- Monitoring of controls as a percentage.
- The ability to change skins in the package of 50 skins Creatorum Genius Lab and eight skins, submitted by the user Alex.
- The regulator preset number of votes (located along the right bezel ), 1 to 32 voices.
- 32-point polyphony.
- Work on MIDI.
- ASIO support.
- Web-link to the Web site of Developer.
The package is packed into the archive.
Presented in 3 copies: standalone and 2 file DLL - normal size and reduced NANO- version for large monitors.