The Metallic Collection is a constantly growing library that contains numerous different sounds, like moving, hitting, scratching and doing experimental things with metallic items.
The interface is easy to use, and almost everything can be easily assigned to a MIDI controller parameter.
- Styling Tab: You can change the colors of the controls, the display screen, the highlights and the texts stroke. You are limited to the colors found in the tab.
- Sends Tab: You can access to the send effect levels directly from this tab.
- Status Switch: This is useful to see which effects are turned ON/OFF on the Display Screen, for a faster overview.
- Randomizer: You can now randomize any parameter you want, with the "Show" button you will bring up some little leds, if the light is grey, the parameter won't be randomized, if it's blue, the parameter will be randomized. Bypassed effects won't be randomized at all.
Owners of the product will be able to:
- Download the Samples individually at any time, with the original WAV files. (Structured in folders).
- Download the Kontakt library at any time, with compressed NCW files. (Lossless).
- Download any update of the product for free at any time.
- 24 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- 336 different high quality samples (96kHz / 24-bit stereo).
- Kontakt Version: 228 MB (Compressed Lossless .NCW).
- Samples Only: 384 MB (Uncompressed .WAV Samples).
- Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1.0 or further is required.