|Product||The Orb - Ear Trainer|
|Type / Tags||Ear TrainingMusic Theory|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The Orb - Ear Trainer has been designed to streamline cumbersome and cluttered interfaces of existing ear training software to bring forth an app that not only takes the best out of what exists today but goes way beyond. It includes a pioneering interactive voice pitch recognition system that takes ear training process to the next level. The purpose of the app is to remove any distraction and mental effort and concentrate solely on hearing different intervals, and eventually singing them in as well.
On top of that, a multifunctional ear training assistant has been provided to help instantly transcribe your favourite melodies and much more.
Three Game Modes:
- interval test interface where the user taps on the correct answer.
- ascending, descending, simultaneous, and mixed modes.
- interval test interface where the user Sings the correct answer.
- ascending, descending ad mixed modes.
- user friendly pitch detection algorithm.
- links Sing Mode and Touch Mode.
wo Ear Training Assistant Modes:
Pitch Recognition Live:
- feedback of current note/interval on mic input.
- set key.
- select between interval and note display.
Customisable Ear Training Treadmill:
- select intervals you would like to practice.
- no time constraints.
- HD graphics.
- particle animations, explosions and more.
- user friendly level structure to incrementally increase your ability.
- configurable pitch range settings.
- two configurable difficulty settings.