$990 perpetual or $119 annual subscription
|Type / Tags||EQAAX pluginsAU pluginsLinear Phase EQMasteringParametric EqualizerVST plugins|
Windows 7 and newer, 32 & 64-bit + 3-Series Wibu CmStick
macOS 10.8 and newer + 3-Series Wibu CmStick
|Copy Protection||Dongle (NOT iLok or eLicenser)|
Linear Phase Without Compromise
Available for both Windows and macOS, thEQorange builds on the groundbreaking foundation of Algorithmix's no–compromise LP EQ Orange, while bringing that reference quality into the 21st Century. thEQorange is a two–pass, time domain equalizer that employs 80 bit floating point internal precision. Its design reduces pre and post–echo, while also providing exceptional pass and stopband ripple behavior, normally not achievable with frequency domain linear phase equalizers. Its complex internal architecture, sophisticated signal windowing, and applied calculation precision all contribute to its exceptionally natural sound and exacting fidelity.
- Exclusive Contribution Control — positive addition only, negative addition only, EQ contribution only, and "normal" EQ (EQ contribution plus input) helps to aurally keep track of your progress.
- Proprietary algorithms result in extremely low noise and vanishingly small nonlinear distortion.
- Unique construction results in processing artifacts below -100 dBFS — work with clarity, transparency, and definition.
- Equal delay at all frequencies regardless of filter settings, perfectly preserving the time relationship of harmonics in the original signal.
- Operates at up to 384 kHz sampling rate, suitable for high resolution audio (HRA), DSD or DXD production and post.
- Extended resonant or center frequencies up to 174.14 kHz, for processing in ultrasonic and near ultrasonic for all HRA production and post.
- 12 sections with 5 freely assignable parametric filter types; bell, low shelf, high shelf, low cut, and high cut.
- 5 freely assignable Panorama modes; stereo, mono (sum), L-R (difference), left–only and right–only.
- Extreme calculation precision virtually eliminate rounding errors.
- Adjustable Q for bell and high/low pass filters make musical adjustments easy.
- Adjustable slope for shelving filters improve precision in the pass and stopbands.
- Double the stopband attenuation (ripple) compared to most other filter implementations.
- Additional low and high pass filters can be overlapped to achieve steep "brickwall" slopes.
- Special oversampling for analog–like filter characteristics when working with baseband sample rates (44.1 & 48 kHz).
- No coloration or amplitude bumps even at very low frequencies.
- Optional inbuilt tone generator makes for quick location of trouble spots.
- SORT function organizes active Sections in ascending order.
- TUNE function aligns center frequencies to Western tunings.
- Grid snap toggles between surgical and musical applications, emulating popular hardware resonant frequency choices, including Maselec and Manley.
- AutoGain for effortless A/B comparisons.
- Resizable frequency response display for easy, high precision adjustments.
- Section solo and FLIP make quick work of problem frequencies.
- Exclusive dual view, monochrome/color real time optional spectrogram with user adjustable temporal wiper lets you choose "when" to transition to low clutter monochrome.
- Choice of parametric editing via numerical fields or directly on the graphical display.
- Complete preset exchange across multiple instances.
- Automatic latency compensation with all modern DAWs.