|Developer||Sonoris Audio Engineering|
|Type / Tags||Mastering|
With Sonoris Dither you can re-quantize audio to a lower bit-depth with dither and/or noise-shaping. The dither noise-type is selectable between TPDF and High Pass (HP) TPDF - TPDF is short for Triangular Probability Density Function, a form of dither that eliminates non-linear distortion during re-quantization and has no signal modulation artifacts. The noise-shaping can be set to three flavours: Curve A, B and C or "Off". It is also possible to set noise-shaping without dither. The output bit-depth can be set to 16 and 20 bit or "Off" for no quantization.
- Supports 2 dither types:
- TPDF (Triangular Probability Density Function).
- HighPass TPDF.
- 3 noise-shaping. curves:
- curve A: 5th order.
- curve B,C: 9th order.
- Dither and noise-shaping. independent adjustable.
- Dither is generated in assembly language.
- Quantization to 20 or 16 bit.
- Full automation possible.
- Low CPU load.
- 64 bit integer math throughout the signal path, except for the noise-shaping. filters.