|Type / Tags||Time TrackerTools|
Windows 8 64-bit or higher
6MB disk space
6MB disk space
Digital Steam Time Tracker helps you to measure time spend on a project.
Add it as a last effect on main bus track and forget till you need to check how long you are working. Tracking can be auto or manually paused. You can assign a MIDI event to a pause button.
You can of course add as many instances on any track you want.
For more detail description please check product page: Digital Steam Time Tracker.
Installer contains also standalone version if you want to quickly check how this behave.
You are welcome to contact me via email to report bugs, future requests or send my any opinions about my plugins.
Please use my contact page, email contact[at]digitalsteam.pl or leave a comment here.
The contact form was fixed on 10.09.2019 about 14:30. I am very sorry if you tried to use it when it was broken.
Time Tracker 1.2:
- VST3 for macOS 64-bit.
- Mouse detecting feature was removed.
- Auto resume after manual pause.
- Settings window was redesign.
- Export log icon was changed.
- Export window was redesign to not use additional dialog for choosing export folder.
- Export file name is changed automatically if log type is changed.
Time Tracker 1.1:
- Track project start date and time.
- Track session start date and time.
Two formats of time display (hours:minutes:seconds and weeks:days:hours:minutes:seconds).
Manual pause (mouse or MIDI).
Log file export.
If your DAW allows that, Time Tracker adopts colours to track colour.