|Type / Tags||Post ProductionConformEDL|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and an Intel processor.
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Titan is a set of three processes for use in audio post production workflows:
- Flash Conform - conforms multi-channel location sound recordings to picture editors EDL's.
- Fix Sync - corrects synchronization discrepancies between location sound and audio from the picture editors.
- Flash Cutter - re-cuts Pro Tools sessions to follow changes in picture edits.
What's New in Titan 4
- Creates Pro Tool 9 sessions.
- Better handling of badly formatted audio files, will create file error report.
- Improved conform reports.
- Creates a simplified text report file that can be used in other applications.
- Warning if Source and Destination frame rates do not match the EDL.
- Can read Light Works EDL's.
- Now works with Pro Tools 9.
- Compatible with Pro Tools 9.
- Improved alignment in fast mode.
- Sample accurate alignment mode.
- Can now operate on sessions which contain AUX, MIDI, and other non audio tracks.
Copy protected with iLok to allow the program to be easy moved.
Backwards compatibility – Also comes with a copy of Titan 3.1.4 for compatibility with Pro Tools 6 and earlier sessions.