|Type / Tags||RomplerDrum ModuleKontakt InstrumentLo-FiSound ModuleToy Synth|
|Kontakt 4WAV 16-Bit|
Kontakt version 4.2.3 or newer;
200MB free space
Pluggotic ToyBoy is a ROMpler based on four sampled toy-keyboards with distinct sonics and soundsets. 64 PCM instruments can be played, and edited through two twin layers with multimode filtering, envelopes, retriggered LFOs and FXs.
ToyBoy features several pianos, brasses, strings and keyboards, tuned and detuned synths, percussives like celesta, kalimba, vibes, bells, music boxes, xilophones as well as choir, Hawaiian guitar, telephone tones, distorted guitar and pizzicato strings. All instruments can be played raw, edited, filtered, detuned, enhanced with five effects, layered.
Nostalgia, lo-finess, indiepopwave etudes, soundtracks, all kinds of electronic music, ToyBoy will fit into any project thanks to a time-proof sound module structure and hundreds of combinations between many swappable decadent sounds.
- ROMpler/S+S synth for Kontakt 4.2.3 or newer versions.
- 64 raw lo-fi instruments, 30 looped. 584 16-bit / 44100 waves, 152MB.
- Varied sampling range for each keyboard, all sounds uniformed to 5 octaves.
- 5 effects, from cabinet and modulations to 9 sampled stereo reverbs.
- Arpeggiator and quick tweaks section.
- Host-automated controls & midi-learn.
- Presets, 64 naked/original and 64 categorized presets (arp/key/pad).
ToyBoy is bundled with ToyBeat, all drums, percussions and sound effects from the four toy-keyboards in one instrument.
- 40 raw lo-fi editable parts, 73 16-bit44100 waves, 9MB.
- Three master effects, including reverb from ToyBoy.
- Manual or midi-controlled user interface.
- Host-automated controls with midi-learn.
- 40 MIDI loops from Pluggotic DeeDeeTee.