|Product||Triqtraq - Jam Sequencer|
|Type / Tags||Beat SequencerDrum MachineGroove BoxJamLooperSound Recorder|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 up to X and iPad.
Triqtraq - Jam Sequencer is an award-winning music jamming sequencer for musicians or DJs who want to make music on the go, or improvise live.
The interface of Triqtraq offers a straight-forward mobile music creation environment, without compromising musical possibilities and a deep level of control.
There's no need to dial through several different windows to tweak sounds: all controls can be quickly accessed from one window, allowing for fast and direct music creation.
Playing the sample pads on each of the four channels gets the groove going and faders for parameters like pitch, filter and delay allow to shape the sound in real-time. The app gives the possibility to record or automate individual tracks as well as up to 4 tracks at the same time.
The simple and direct interface of Triqtraq doesn't compromise in musical possibilities: the length of each of the four tracks can be set with a swipe of a finger, making it easy to come up with poly-rhythmic sequences.
Additionally, the loop range of each track's automation can be set independently, to create ever-changing variations of a pattern.
In addition to real-time beat programming, Triqtraq's step edit mode allows for more detailed groove- and sound editing.
Overview of the key features:
- create musical patterns fast and intuitively.
- record beats live or by using the step editor.
- automate all effects in real-time.
- record/automate multiple tracks simultaneously.
- specify the length of a sequence per track.
- use the loop range to create poly-rhythms.
- unlink automation envelopes from main tracks.
- change sounds while jamming.
- export real-time jams, patterns or queues to SoundCloud, Audio Copy, E-mail or iTunes.
- import your own sounds via iTunes file sharing or Audio Paste.
- Ableton Link.
- Ableton Live Set export.
- Ableton Live 10 Lite included.
- Audiobus support.
- Background audio.
- store up to 16 patterns.
- chain up to 16 patterns with the queue feature.
- switch directly between patterns.
- record your own sounds with the internal microphone.
- use sounds from the 400+ factory sample library.
Visit www.triqtraq.com for tutorials and more information.