Unit Audio Micro-Unit
The Unit is an 16 x 2 analog summing mixer designed to be a companion to a digital audio workstation. The mixer allows the consumer to take their mix out of the box to impart some analog sound qualities.
- Inputs: 16 Balanced line inputs on D-sub Connectors Tascam Standard pin out.
- Outputs: 2 Balanced microphone level outputs, Nuetrik TRS connectors.
- Switches: 2 DPDT Pan switches for centering channels one and two.
- Input Impedance: 20k ohms.
- Output Impedance: 220 ohms.
- Make up gain: 30-40 db.
- Resistors: Hand selected and metered Xicon 1/4 watt 1% tolerance.
- Bus wiring: 14 gauge solid copper wire.
- Case: Die cast Aluminum.
- Finish: Powder coated with 4 coats of clear lacquer.
- Power Requirements: None, passive.
*All hand wired point to point, assembled and tested
**Figures are approximate.