|Type / Tags||Vocalization|
The 'Universal Emotes' sound library is the largest collection of human voice reactions and emotions spanning across all ages and sexes.
This comprehensive bundle totalizes 8771 files, more than 2850 unique sounds, recorded by 20 actors through more than 40 various actions and emotions.
These sounds are meant to be as ubiquitous as possible, with no speech or actual wordings (only interjections and grunts).
Meticulous edit and embedded metadatas
Each of the 8771 files included are thoroughly edited, named and metatagged, making them easy to retrieve and ready to use.
The meticulous categorization of the emotions follows the work of the professor/psychologist Robert Plutchik on the theory of emotions and its famous wheel helping us to distinguish and classify the variety of human being emotions.
This library comes with 2 download options included : the simple version 96kHz (1 simple file per sound), and the full version 192 kHz with 2 mics variations (2 files) per sound.
- 20 folders, one for each actor.
- Women and men from 7 to 77 years old: children, teen, adult, elderly.
- Various grunts and efforts sounds: fight, strike, attack, ninja, hurt, pain, jump, lift, push, pull, choke, fall, die, ...
- +20 different emotions/reactions well-categorized : fear, happiness, anger, trust, agreement/disagreement, surprise, joy, disgust, sadness, admiration...
- Miscellaneous actions: sneeze, gargle, eat, shiver, sip, cough, smack, slurp, hail, ...
- Thorough metadatas: precise description with each sound onomatopoeia (written pronunciation).