Based on Modern version Of a 50's classic. This comp is more versatile you may first think.
This release works with nebula pro 3 v1.3.903 and above.
- Proper feedback detection.
- Single and Double/triple modes (Double and triple modes are based on subtle dual release).
- From approx 0.5- 30seconds release for ultimate tuning versatility, exponential release means long times always stay musical for RMS leveling.
- Release control.
- Attack control added, giving both Double/triple modes and everything in between. Single mode has also a extra attack.
- Extra Part Linear release presets for fastest/longest release times on low gain reduction (Longest will be similar to a HOLD MODE), The sounds is more reminiscent of a modern comp, possibly better for drums. Note these presets are also program dependent, so they will still change the release time on certain material.
- Clip preset.
- Program dependent release giving a 3 element release (exponential, control and Program dependence).
- Lower CPU than previous comps.
- Bused Meters, for smoother action.
- Two meters types M1 (Gain over threshold with attack and release characteristic, more similar to the hardware) and M2 (Normal Gain Reduction).
- N3 jpn skins.