|Type / Tags||Multi FX|
VectoMelt is designed to bring your sounds into the audio netherworld. Exploring the broken sound of decay that can be both beautiful and eerie. An evolution of the original EchoMelt FX unit, VectoMelt has been taken into new realms, using an XY Vector as it's modulation control center. Slap it on your synth for distant, haunting tones. Take your guitar to the darkside for a swirling, chilly atmosphere. Make your voice sound like a worn out recording on a tape that's been left in a hot car for weeks. Get dubbed out with crazy delay lines full of character. But there's much more to it than drifty VHS magic. VectoMelt is quite a versatile multi-FX unit with many different tricks up it's sleeve. Tape-style echoes, ghostly pad washes, eq techniques, lush choruses, and even simple slapbacks to name just a few.
- XY modulation vector.
- Flow and Flutter: Analog-style drifting, instability and random fluctuations that are mixed at two different speeds using the X axis.
- Multiple targets for modulation include: Pitch, Chorus, Echo, Amp and Pan; Y axis controls the overall mod depth.
- Flex: A modulator for the XY pad made up of Orbit (to circle the XY point), and Jump (to jump out of orbit sporadically).
- Multi-FX include:
- 2-Voice Chorus with voice Separation.
- Parametric 3-Band EQ that works as both high and low pass filters.
- EQ dry/wet control that can isolate the filter to only affect the Echo.
- Saturation driver sent into the Echo signal.
- Echo: Analog tape style dub delay unit with pitch-shifting.
- Mix controls for each effect as well as Master Mix.
- Sub Presets for each FX section.
- Randomization controls for each effect section.
- MIDI Learn and automation of most parameters.
- Double-Click Parameter Reset.
- Intuitive patch management system.
- 128 presets to get you started.