|Product||Very Close Piano|
|Type / Tags||PianoKontakt Instrument|
Very Close Piano 2 offers you the piano with more precision, more attack and more density that you have ever heard.
Very Close Piano 2 makes available, in addition to a classic stereophonic recording, 2 unheard microphone positions which are impossible to produce in a traditional recording session.
With one microphone avec the hammer and one at the other end of the played string, all the sound and musical potential of each note is now within easy reach.
To fully enjoy the possibilities of these 3 microphone positions, Very Close Piano 2 features 3 modes:
- an easy-to-use Reverse mode.
- a Legato mode with a Portamento option.
- an exclusive X-Fade mode which allows you to change the sound from one or more microphone positions to another during each note. For example, you can take full advantage of the extreme proximity microphones on the attack of the note, while considering using the ambient take on the tail for a better width.
In order to integrate the dense and precise sound of this Bösendorfer into your mockups as well as into your final mixes, Very Close Piano 2 has been recorded in a neutral acoustic with high quality transparent gear.
- 1300+ samples.
- 48kHz / 24-bits (scaled from 96kHz).
- 5 velocity layers.
- 3 microphone positions, with 2 exclusive :
- Hammer (mono).
- Tail (mono).
- Room (stereo).
- A mixing console with the following setting for each microphone position :
- Solo / Mute.
- Phase delay (X-Fade mode only).
- Load / unload samples.
- Output selection.
- An attack attenuator and a transparent compressor (Legato mode & Reverse mode only).
- 3 modes :
- Legato / Portamento
- Automatic panning options for close microphones.
- An ADSR envelope.
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher.