|Type / Tags||Video Player|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
VidPlayMTC is a simple and efficient application for playing video synchronised to MIDI Time Code (MTC). It uses FFmpeg, which is an Open Source library of tools for working with video and audio data in multiple formats. The application runs in Microsoft Windows and is able to open and play video files in any format supported by FFmpeg.
If you have a video file formatted with any freely licensed codec, then VidPlayMTC will probably be able to open and play it:
- Syncs to MIDI Time Code (MTC) or MIDI Clock input.
- Facility to pick out a specific cue from a longer video reel.
- Loop mode, which can be useful for live performance or rolling presentations.
- The viewport window is resizable and, optionally, the video may be viewed in a detached window or full screen.
- Video may be viewed at its original aspect ratio or scaled to fit a chosen window size.
- Plays the soundtrack if present within the video file, or it can be muted.