Virtual Mixing Console offers full-featured mixer with mono and stereo channel strips, groups, FX send buses, master strip, built-in on-channel 4-band parametric EQs, 10-band mastering EQ and full MIDI automation with a support of 8 fader banks. The mixing engine is optimized for running on multi-CPU systems.
VSTi rack provides loading up to 16 VST Instruments. You can assign MIDI ports to them for MIDI I/O and freely route audio outputs to the mixer for further processing with VST effects.
The list below outlines the main features:
- Real-time multi-channel low-latency audio streaming through ASIO 2.0.
- Audio engine optimized for Multi-CPU systems.
- Effects processing using VST plug-ins.
- Support for VST DSP Acceleration cards.
- VST Instruments support.
- Comprehensive MIDI support with port grouping, channel and key-zone remapping.
- Full MIDI Automation.
- Mixer with flexible signal routing.
- Up to 8 inserts per strip.
- Up to 8 full-featured FX Send buses.
- Up to 64 groups.
- Built-in on-channel 4-band parametric EQ.
- Built-in 10-band mastering parametric EQ.
- Up to 8 fader banks for automation.
- Navigation bar for quick access to channels.
- Full screen view mode.