|Type / Tags||VoicesKontakt InstrumentVocal EnsembleVocalsVowels|
Vocalotheque is a sampler instrument, made from recorded samples of a vocal ensemble (5 men and 5 women). Vocalotheque is made to sound more like voices of regular people than a sterile or overly polished academic choir. The recorded voices are those of professionals and regular people that can really sing. They used a round robin loops of sampler groups: each note has 5 changing variations to enhance the feeling of natural singing that is never exactly the same.
- 76 presets – 18 ensemble and 58 solo presets of different articulations.
- Range – two octaves for each preset. (Men: E2-E4; Women: E3-E5).
- Voices were recorded in a studio, keeping the sound pure. You can add your favourite reverb, other preferred effects or use pre-configured Kontakt effects.
- Library contains 9500 samples (24-bit, 44100 Hz, .aiff). Uncompressed size is 6.52 GB.
- Made for creative music and soundtrack producers, who need to add vocals with "public" character to their compositions.