|Type / Tags||Pitch Shifter / Time Stretch|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Voice Tweaker is a pitch shifter with the ability to transpose the pitch of a monophonic signal (a voice or an instrument) up to two octaves, up or down. It does this without creating chipmunk or monster voices, unless you want to, because Voice Tweaker can also transpose the formant of the signal an equal amount of two octaves up or down.
Voice Tweaker also includes a fully fledged pitch correction section with MIDI control and an advanced modulation matrix.
Features / specification:
- Independent control of pitch and formant in a range of +/- 2 octaves.
- Automatic correction of pitch to selected scale and key. Over 60+ preset scales and possibility to create user scales via Scala.
- Automatic correction of pitch to current MIDI notes. Allows instant key and scale change.
- Auto vibrato with delay and ramp time.
- LFO with 6 waveforms.
- 4 target modulation matrix.
- Adjustable reference frequency (middle A).
- Processed output with configurable delay and mix with original signal.
- Configurable MIDI control of parameters.
- Configurable pitch detection engine.