VOLBot is an advanced LFO with versatile modulation sources rendering complex amplitude sculpting on its audio input.
The VOLBotcan distribute itself over multiple DAW tracks as 1server and its multiple clients. The clients receive their parameter space from the server instantly, can be controlled from the server interface directly and all together; but they have their independent audio engine.
Each instance of the VOLBot client will be on the same range as the server, but will demonstrate a stochastic variation of the modulation created by the VOLBot server.
The variation potential being created algorithmically will save you a lot of manual experimentation efforts and present compositinal possibilities which you wouldn't imagine before:
- VOLBot offers 4 independent stochastic modulators targeting various parameters of its LFO at the same time.
- A multitude of discrete and continuous stochastic distributions and standard waveforms are available for various configurations of rich audio sculpting.
- Waveform offset handling and limiters with transparency control, all with stochastic modulation.
- The raw LFO server output can be used as a CV signal source for your external modular gear, as well the client outpus all together on inpedendent channels.
- Wide range of parameter handling and high precision waveform rendering.
- Easy handling / almost automatic setup of server / client instances on your DAW.