VOLT is a polyphonic synthesizer with special focus on expression.
Designed to deliver classic synth sounds from the late 70s and early 80s, VOLT at it's heart is comprised of up to 8 virtual analog synth voices each including one continuously variable wave oscillator, detunable sub, noise source, SEM style filter, advanced LFO, distortion & 2 ADSR envelopes followed by a total of 3 master effect units.
* Polyphonic Virtual Analog Synthesizer
* Expressive synth engine with MPE, poly-, channel aftertouch & 2D touch keyboard
* Built-in stereo effects
* 100+ fine tuned factory presets
* Standalone operation with support for USB audio interfaces, wired, network & bluetooth MIDI
* MIDI remote control & tempo sync
* Audio Unit v3 Extension
* Inter App Audio support
* Audiobus support
* Ableton Link.
* Variable waveshape
* Variable pulse-width (on all waves)
* Detunable sub & noise source
* SEM style state-variable filter
* LFO per voice
* Dual ADSR
* Poly drive (per voice distortion)
* 8x Polyphony / Unison
* Detune / Slop
* Pan Spread
* 3x stereo effect units
* Vintage Chorus
* Digital Delay (syncable)
* Epic Reverb.
* MPE MIDI hardware including but not limited to ROLI Seaboard Rise, Seaboard Block, Lightpad Block
* MPE MIDI software including but not limited to Geoshred, Geoshred Control
* Regular MIDI keyboards featuring channel or poly aftertouch, pitch- and mod wheels
* Onscreen 2D Touch Keyboard (supports slide and glide)
* Plain MIDI Input.
* Factory bank including 100+ expressive presets ready to play out of the box
* Preset Management with Templates & Categories
* Shared User Presets between Standalone and AUv3 versions
* Preset Export.
* AUv3 Instrument
* Inter-App Audio Instrument
* Audiobus Instrument.