Overall: 15730 9303 12757
30-Day: 13137; 7-Day: 10415; Yesterday: 20663
VOYAGER 2 is a Kontakt instrument based on the sounds of the legendary minimoog voyager.
VOYAGER 2 is not a hardware emulation. Our design goal was to develop a full-featured polyphonic synthesizer that uses the sounds of the original hardware as a starting point.
Although you can play the recorded minimoog sounds (as a traditional rompler), but more interestingly, you can tweak and manipulate them in many ways to create warm motion pads, animated textures, wild leads and fat basses - completely new sounds that were not possible with the original synth.
• 360+ instrument patches in 7 categories.
• ergonomic user interface using more than 100 custom made knobs, faders and switches to control the most important parameters of the synth.
• programmable arpeggiator with 4 pattern slots.
• editable effects: equalizer, 2 types of distortion, delay, 2 types of reverb, comp.
• 30 types of filter in 3 real-time switchable filter slots.
• 2 independent LFOs with tempo sync option, allowing modulation for 4 destinations: pitch, filter, volume and pan.
• modulation options for external sources: velocity, mod-wheel, aftertouch, random.
• customizable global MIDI implementation for 24 controllers.
• host automation for 24 controllers.
• template load/save option for sound design.