|Product||VST-AU Mopho KB Editor|
|Type / Tags||Synth EditorMopho|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
The VST-AU Mopho KB Editor is a real-time MIDI Synth Editor that allows you full control of every parameter of the sound on the Dave Smith Instruments (DSI) Mopho keyboard synthesizer. With it, you can view, manage and edit all your patches with detail on the computer, visually. All parameters are fully automatable and you can even use your favorite VST or AU Host (see product web page for current Host support), giving you the ability to visually program the Mopho to your music via the Host sequencer. This ability to model your Synth Patches in real-time, inside your main music production environment is part of what makes the VST-AU Mopho KB Editor unique when compared to other hardware Synth Editors. If you don't need or use a DAW Host, you can still manage the Patches with the Standalone version.
Advanced Patch Librarian
The VST-AU Mopho KB Editor includes an advanced 'Patch Manager' view that allows you to rename and arrange Patches to create your Bank. Drag and drop patches or blocks where you want them with a complete overview of the bank in either Swap, Copy, or Move mode. You can load and save your patches and banks as standard .FXB/.FXP files and/or as standard Sysex (.SYX) files for use with other applications.
Here's just some of the many useful features the Patch Manager offers:
- Rename patches with with ease.
- Drag and drop patches or blocks from one slot to another in copy, swap or move mode.
- Highlights other patches in the bank which are 'Duplicates by Name', and 'Exact Duplicates'.
- Easily remove all 'Exact Duplicate' patches with one click to clear space for other patches.
- Undo feature allows for non-destructive editing and reversing mistakes.
- Easily copy or swap patches, blocks, or bank A and B.
- Randomize a patch or entire banks with one click.
- Clear patches or entire banks with one click.
- Add/Remove a prefix name to patches or entire banks to easily identify your patches.
- Export just the Patch names as a .txt file.
- Import your existing patch and bank libraries via System Exclusive data dump direct from the synth, or load them in from .syx files.
- Save as standard .fxp/.fxb files or native .syx file format.
MIDI Input and Output Monitoring
The MIDI Monitor view allows you to view all MIDI data coming in to and out of the VST-AU Mopho KB Editor. Easily switch between Input and Output views of both Host and Editor/Synth MIDI input and output data. You can even copy the data from the event logs for pasting and saving into standard text editors or other applications.
The VST-AU Mopho KB Editor is based on an entirely new framework that allows you to select the MIDI input and output ports directly from within the editor itself. This allows you to send and receive MIDI system exclusive data, a feature not found in most VST-AU hosts or our previous product offerings. You are no longer limited by host system exclusive in-capabilities.
MIDI Setup allows you to filter specific MIDI messages from all MIDI data paths from the DAW host, Editor and Synth. Absolute control of the data paths allow for complex MIDI setups that can be saved and loaded for specific applications. By using specific MIDI Setups for different instances of the plug-in, you can now use multiple instances of the plug-in for multiple machine control.