|Type / Tags||Evolver EditorMIDI Controller|
Vyzor Evolver provides an advanced instrument editor/librarian for Dave Smith Instruments Evolver hardware synth.
Vyzor Editor / Librarian Features:
- Program Editing.
- Program Bank Editing.
- Main Editing (Evolver Desktop and Mono Evolver Keyboard).
- Combo Editing (PolyEvolver Rack and PolyEvolver Keyboard).
- Global Editing (PolyEvolver Rack and PolyEvolver Keyboard).
- Set, Collection, Library and individual component file management.
- Library search functions, patch generator functions.
Psicraft Designs Vyzor hardware virtualizers are advanced instrument editor/librarians that run stand-alone, and as VST plug-ins. Featuring photo-realistic and intuitive interfaces for the ultimate in tweakability and hassle-free sound management, Vyzor gives you complete control over your instrument's hidden features while teaching the sound architecture in a visually exciting way.
You get the best of both worlds: The total integration, automation and project-based sound management that virtual instruments provide, combined with the serious power, stability and sound quality that real hardware instruments and effects are famous for.