|Type / Tags||Audio Restoration|
WavePurity is a powerful software tool for recording, replaying, editing and restoring music tracks. It is equipped with digital filters for reducing noise and crackling, filters for frequency response correction, and effects filters, which allow you to improve considerably the quality of old analog audio recordings from music tapes and records. By using automatic editing procedures, you can restore recordings from your tapes and your record collection without effort and save them on audio CDs.
WavePurity is easy to use. The software is equipped with an extensive online help system and is completed by a detailed user manual.
- Audio replay, audio recorder.
- Comfortable audio editor.
- Numerous digital filters for editing, noise elimination, and error correction.
- Real-time frequency display (spectrum with FFT).
- Real-time oscilloscope that can be triggered.
- Real-time software equalizer.
- Song list management.
- Track processor for automatic, overnight batch processing.
- Signal generators and wobble generator for frequency response measurement.
- Audio CD burn module in the professional version.
Audio file formats:
- Microsoft RIFF PCM (WAV).
- Microsoft RIFF ACM (WAV) – (Audio Compression Manager).
- Microsoft AVI Video (AVI) – (Audio Track Import).
- MPEG audio Layer III (MP3).
- WavePurity PCM or 4.Bit-ADPCM (WPU).
- Additional audio formats as plug-ins are available – (Professional Version).