White2 mastering dual-mono and middle-side parallel solid state equalizer simulation based natively in Acustica Audio core8 engine. White2 It was carefully re-sampled and all bands are more responsive than the previous version. This upgrade contains only one skin improved and more realistic which enhances the potential of this beautiful software.
White2 is an White Sound Mastering studio endorsement, WSM PEQ-2.0 is a solid state parallel equaliser, with dual-mono channel topology designed specifically for Mastering. Solid state design gives it excellent transient response with stepped knobs to guarantee perfect reproduction of the stereo spectrum and with amazing complete recall capabilities.
Low Boost Section:
• Low boost filter frequency are: 20 Hz, 30 Hz, 40 Hz, 60 Hz, 100 Hz, and 120 Hz.
• Low boost gain is 0 to 18 dB.
Low Cut Section:
• Low cut filter frequency are: 20 Hz, 30 Hz, 40 Hz, 60 Hz, 100 Hz, and 120 Hz.
• Low cut attenuation is 0 to 18 dB.
High Boost Section:
• High boost filter frequency are: 1 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 3 kHz, 4 kHz, 5 kHz, 8 kHz, 10 kHz, 12 kHz, 14 kHz, and 16 kHz.
• High boost gain is 0 to 12 dB.
• Q value are from sharp to broad.
High Cut Section:
• High cut filter frequency are: 5 kHz, 10 kHz, 12 kHz, 16 kHz, and 20 kHz.
• High boost gain is 0 to 18 dB.
• Preamp simulation.
• Dual mono, stereo, and middle/side operation.
• Input gain control.
• Output gain control.
• CORE8 Audio Engine.
• Zero Latency mode.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Commercial version: €150. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acqua Effect plug-ins:
An Acqua plug-in is a stand-alone skinned Nebula library, in other words it is a software product developed as a parametrization of one or more Nebula's instances. Parametrization is achieved using the script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools and compilers.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behavior of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.