The Wizooverb W2 "High-End True Stereo Room Emulator" includes 15 HDIR (High Definition Impulse Response) models providing acoustic fingerprints of excellent sounding rooms with a precision and clarity apparently only possible with this "ground breaking" technology. Wizoo claims that HDIR is the difference between 'adding an effect' and 'putting your track into a real room'.
The W2 also includes the flexible, transparent and natural sounding AIR algorithmic reverb which can be combined seamlessly with the HDIR models.
Naturally the W2 will load your existing impulse responses and Wizoo claims that the IR optimization will make your imported impulse responses sound much better than in any other conventional response reverb.
- HDIR standard: High-end room emulation with unprecedented quality, definition, clarity and spatial accuracy.
- AIR: Vast range of creative options from slight adjustments to entirely surreal spaces.
- Import of impulse responses. IR optimisation has the potential to make user IRs sound significantly better than in conventional reverbs.
- Flexible combination of AIR and HDIR: Mode can be chosen separately for Early Reflections and Reverb Tail.
- Complete set of 15 HDIR models.
- 100 user-editable presets from high-end room emulations to completely surreal spaces.
- Fast yet deep editing options including graphic impulse response editing and detailed room parameterization.
- Highly optimized CPU efficiency: Multiple instances usable even on average systems.
- True Stereo: The reverb signal accurately reflects the signal position, leaving the imaging of the mix intact.
Ambience, Booth, Cathedral, Chamber Large, Chamber Medium, Chamber Small, Church, Concert Hall, Dance Club, Opera House, Philharmonic Hall, Room Small, Scoring Stage, Studio Large, Studio Small.
HDIR and IR edit parameters
Directivity, Pre Delay, ER/Tail Balance, Spread, ER/Tail Crossing, MainTime, Low Freq, Low Time, High Freq, High Time, Length, Attack Time, Attack Slope, Decay Time, Decay Slope.
AIR edit parameters
Pre-Delay, ER/Tail Balance, Spread, Main-Time, Low Freq, Low Time, High Freq, High Time, Tail Delay, Room Size, Ambience, Density, Color.
High-end parametric EQ with HS Freq, HS Gain, Mid Freq, Mid Gain, Mid Q, Mid2 Freq, Mid2 Gain, Mid2 Q, LS Freq, LS Gain.
100 editable and categorized presets, browser for instant access.
Front panel controls
Pre-Delay, Size, Time and two assignable parameters directly accessible from the main surface.
Full automation of all parameters.