|Type / Tags||Network AudioAudio RoutingUtility|
WormHole is a VST/AU plug-in to send audio streams over a local network. It is now possible to transmit audio between Macs and PCs over TCP/IP.
- Transmits 32 Bit audio over TCP/IP.
- Low Latency on a LAN.
- One 44 kHz Mono Channel requires 175 kByte/sec.
- Works with any Network Interface (Ethernet, Firewire, Airport).
- Works with any Audio Units/VST host.
- Can be used on a single machine to send audio between applications or to send audio between multiple computers.