DUY Z-Room is a high quality reverb.
- High quality density and diffusion.
- Total control over parameters with a friendly and intuitive user interface.
- Three modes: Deluxe, Economy and Earlies. The second allows to free processing time, and the third focuses the strength of the algorithm on the processing of Early Reflections.
- An exclusive Rehearsal Mode allows you to set the parameters while hearing the real impulse response of the reverb.
- You can choose between several room responses (reverse, gate, hall, room, stage...). All these values can be modified with the Stretch and Pre-delay parameters.
- Processing time is freed when you choose not to include Early Reflections.
- Internal 64-bit processing.
- Independent mixing controls for each of the three selectable bands, as well as for the Direct, Early Reflections and Reverb signals.
- Total control over the iteration depth, with six levels of calculation.
- Over 50 presets are included.
- Allows you to control the time base of the reverb's algorithm.
- Visualization of the Direct, Early Reflections and Reverb signals in the time domain.