AcouVerb Room Reverb Effect VST VST3 Audio Unit Plugins 64-bit: Plate, Spring, Church, Opera, Amphitheater, Cave, Stadium, Tunnel, Theater, Cathedral, Arena, Psychedelic, Tube Driven, Acoustic Resonator Reverb for Windows and Mac
AcouVerb Room Reverb is a stereo reverberation plug-in effect used to create psycho-acoustic models to simulate boundary reflections created in a real room, adding a sense of space and depth to otherwise 'dry' recordings. A highly tweakable, versatile, and inspiring solution for ambience effects, that produces a natural sounding room reverberation effect giving a true room perception, from small rooms to large caverns. Available as plugin in VST and VST3 64-bit versions for Windows as well as in Audio Unit for macOS, these plug-ins are perfectly suited for any type of audio production when acoustic space simulation is needed from recording to post production in 64-bit platforms. Small rooms have a high percentage of early reflections (the first feedback from the closest objects) that can give more body to tracks. It is also good with acoustic guitars and voices. Larger rooms presets are better with strings, or wind instruments and synthesizer pads.
• New reverb algorithm that delivers a rich reverberation and provides a spaciousness and depth to simulate the sound reflections from walls, floors and ceilings following a sound created in an acoustically reflective environment. • Flexibility to control left and right channels separately. • Stereo enhancer and mono-to-stereo creator, to create a wide stereo image or stereoize a mono sound source. • 20 Reverb Presets: Predefined space types, giving a virtually infinite number of possible shapes and sizes. These presets consist of some parameters to determine apparent room size, reverberation time, distance from you to the performer, etc. In each predefined reverb, these parameters are preset with values precisely calculated by Syntheway to create the sound field unique for the program. Each preset has a set of parameters that allow you to change the characteristics of the acoustic environment to precisely create the effect you want and contribute to your personal sound field, allowing you to essentially 'redesign' the spaces, provided to create custom-tailored listening environments that ideally match your mood and music.
- DRY Signal Output (Left and Right): It independently controls the left and right channels dry signals.
- WET Stereo Shaping (Left and Right): It independently controls the left and right channels wet signals.
• SPACE Controls: Consist of size, width and depth knobs. These parameters determine the nature of the space and its properties such as its abstract geometry and determine its complexity. - Size: This knob varies the apparent size of the simulated acoustic space by controlling the density of the early reflections as well as the slope of the buildup. It ranges 0 to 10 (smallest to largest) - Width: This knob adjusts the stereo separation of the wet reverb signal. It ranges 0 (The resulting impulse response is effectively mono, and both Left and Right channels are identical) to 10 (The resulting impulse response corresponds to natural stereo width). - Depth: Adjusts the depth of the environment by controlling the apparent distance from the listener to the input source. It Ranges 0 (near) to 10 deepest.
• COLOR Control: Turning the control up, provides additional high-end presence in the effect.
• RESONANCE: Slightly emphasize or suppress portions of the signal above or below the defined room color/tone frequency.
• TONE Control: Changes the tone of the reverb by taking over high frequencies. At times subtle, these changes can alter the timbre or quality of auditory sensations produced by the tone of a sound of reverb, from dark to bright and everywhere in between. - Bright: A shimmering tone. Overbearing high frequencies. Treble emphasis (Fully clockwise rotation). - Warm: Well balanced, flat, neutral. Pleasantly spacious, with adequate reverberation (Tuning around the center position of the knob). - Dark: A tonal balance that tilts to tones of low (deep) frequency. Weak high frequencies (Fully counterclockwise rotation).
• PRESENCE Combo Box: Makes subtle changes to the reverb character: - Stage 1: Tone reverb is slightly attenuated. Provides a warmness tone. - Stage 2: Tone reverb is slightly amplified. Something brighter in character.
• FILTER Mode Combo Box: Switches the filter between lowpass, highpass, bandpass, or band-rejection filter types, offering a simple and effective tone control to shape and color the sound source.
• PRESET Manager: 'Browser' to load and save presets and banks, enabling to export to *.fxp (VST2 Preset), *.fxb (VST2 Bank), *.vstpreset (VST3 Preset), *.aupreset (Audio Unit Preset) plus two generic formats (plain text): the *.xmlpreset (XML Preset) and the *.xmlbank (XML Bank), providing cross-platform presets/banks. This allows to control over the loading and saving of presets from disk as well as sharing presets between different plugin formats using the generic *.xmlpreset (XML Preset) and the *.xmlbank (XML Bank).
Reverb Presets Description.
• 01. Acoustic Resonator: A sound-wave spatial resonance enclosure, widespread. • 02. Ambience Reverb: Large enclosure ambience sound. This effect adds a perfect match for pure synthetic sounds. • 03. Amphitheater Reverb: It focuses to recreate the reverberation of those open-air venues used for entertainment, performances, and sports. • 04. Arena Reverb: This reverb effect simulates the acoustics of a large enclosure such as a sports arena. • 05. Auditorium Reverb: An approach to those acoustic rooms built to enable an audience to hear and watch performances. • 06. Cathedral Reverb: A highly diffuse and large reverberation with a sections of walls, piers and columns. • 07. Cave Reverb: This effect simulates the reverberations of a cave. • 08. Chamber Reverb: Ambient natural sound of a small chamber. A smaller physical space than a hall that results in more clarity yet still provides a blend of harmonic content and dispersion of sound. • 09. Church Reverb: Smooth and clear big church. This program recreates the acoustic environment of a big church with a high pointed dome and columns along the sides. This interior produces very long reverberation. • 10. Hall Reverb: Bright classical concert hall with strong room impression. This is a dense hall reverb In this program, the center will appear to be deep behind the main speakers, creating an expansive large hall ambience. Orchestra and opera music are suited for this sound field. • 11. Opera Reverb: Typical sound of a classical bright opera house. • 12. Plate Reverb: Straight and bright reverberation plate sound. Reverb emulation that utilizes transducers that send and receive a signal through a sheet of metal. • 13. Psychoacoustic Cosmos: Psychedelic and spacey reverberation • 14. Room Reverb: This reverb effect simulates the acoustics of a small room with a low ceiling and a quick decay. The sound is very close and intimate. • 15. Spatial Reverb: It drives to a large and ethereal space. • 16. Spring Reverb: Natural, metallic spring reverb. Similar in design to the plate, however, it uses a metal spring instead of a sheet. • 17. Stadium Reverb: It simulates a very large reverberant space with some delay. • 18. Theater Reverb: Natural sounding audience hall of a theater. • 19. Tube Driven Reverb: Tube-shaped ambient with a dark reverb. • 20. Tunnel Reverb: A tunnel shape with a closed and brassy reverberation feeling.