Overdriverb Subtle Stereo Overdrive and Soft Distortion Effect in VST VST3 Audio Unit 64-bit Plugin formats for Windows and macOS with a reverb blend and a variable filter tone to producing a smooth overdriven sound with a gritty nuance.
Overdriverb is a subtle stereo overdrive and soft distortion effect with a reverb blend and a variable filter tone to producing a smooth overdriven sound with a gritty nuance, suitable for blues, jazz, fusion, rock and more. It can be driven hard without sacrificing dynamic range. Available as plugin in VST and VST3 64-bit versions for Windows as well as in Audio Unit for macOS.
• Input Gain - Adjusts the amount of incoming signal before being processed. Turn it clockwise to increase the signal or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Drive - Controls the overdrive / distortion intensity by providing a range of sonic possibilities from slight tube warmth to harmonically rich overdrive. At lower settings, is cleaner with a smooth breakup. Turn it clockwise for more overdrive / distortion effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Limiter Threshold - Adjusts the limiter sensitivity. Limits the peak level of a sound to avoid harsh clipping distortion. Turn it clockwise to increase it and anticlockwise to decrease it.
• Filter Mode - Switches the filter between lowpass, highpass, bandpass, or band-rejection filter types, offering a simple and effective tone control to shape and color the sound source.
• Presence - Switches a subtle stage to the filter strength.
• Tone - Adjusts the frequency range to contour the sound, add or regulate brightness. Turn it clockwise for more brilliance of the signal and counterclockwise for darker and warmer tones.
• Resonance - Emphasize or suppress portions of the signal above or below the defined tone's frequency.
• Reverb Blend: built-in reverberation to add ambience and depth with the following parameters: Room Size: Varies the apparent size of the simulated acoustic space. Turn the slider to the right to increase reverberation size, or turn to the left to decrease. Room Width: Adjusts the stereo separation of the wet reverb signal. Turn the slider to the right to increase reverberation width, or turn to the left to decrease.
• Clean Level: Controls the amount of the dry (unprocessed) signal on the output. Having a separate control for the clean level allows you to balance the clean and overdriven/distorted mix. The distorted signal tends to lose some of the precious low frequency content. The clean signal can be used to add it back in. Turn the slider to the left to decrease or turn it to the right to increase.
• Output Gain Level: Controls the volume of the processed signal output. Useful for setting the level of the overdrive / distortion effect compared to the clean (dry) signal mix. Turn the slider to the left to decrease or turn it to the right to increase.
• 20 Presets included. Ability to create new and interesting overdrive and distortion effects with spacey, dark, bright and metallic quality to input signals.