Virtual Hammond B3 Organ VST, VST3 and Audio Unit Plugins. Also EXS24 and KONTAKT Libraries. Jazz, Blues, Progressive Rock, Soul, Gospel Organs
Master Hammond B3 is a VST, VST3 and Audio Unit plugin based on the legendary B-3 to recreate the classic and robust tonewheel organ plus Leslie rotating speaker cabinet, with a vast array of sounds capable of all the variations one expects from this type of organ. Suitable for any genre of music, be it Rock, Jazz, Blues, Gospel, R&B, Pop and even more with the convenience of software controls like ADSR envelope, filters, reverberation and a flexible LFO with switchable waveform and selectable modulation source to modulation destination, to enrich the sound. Available in VST 32-bit and 64-bit and VST3 64-bit versions for Windows / Audio Unit, VST and VST3 for macOS. Also developed as EXS24 and KONTAKT Sample Libraries.
• Quick selector to switch between different organ sounds:
01 Fast Rotary Speaker Cab 0:00 02 Slow Rotary Speaker Cab 0:35 03 Soft Blues 1:15 04 Soul Jazz 2:17 05 Dark Gritty 3:15 06 Glassy 4:18 07 Prog Hard Rock 4:56 08 Overdriven Fuzzy 5:25 09 Neo B-3 6:08 10 Mellow Vibes 6:50 11 Tonewheel Fusion 7:17 12 Full Bars 8:04 13 Swirling High Drawbars 8:29 14 Percussive Key Click 8:42 15 Percussive Smooth Jazz 9:26 16 Percussive Warm 10:16.
• Chorale / Tremolo Speed Modulator: The slow and fast sampled Leslie (Model 122) effects on most instruments can be modeled even with the LFO section, which applies modulation to the selected instrument giving that 'Chorale' (slow) or 'Tremolo' (fast) rotation speeds. Not like the original half moon switch, but turning knobs with the advantage of customizing finely those effects. Ø Rate: This knob controls the frequency. Turn clockwise for a faster modulation rate. Ø Depth: This knob controls the amplitude. With a lower setting, the resulting modulation is subtle, while a higher depth will result in a much more extreme effect. The following combo boxes settings adds motion or variability to sounds: Ø WaveForm: Switches between 'Triangle', 'Sine', 'Saw', 'Square' and 'Exponential' waveforms. Ø Source: Switches between 'Modulation Wheel', 'Aftertouch' and 'Velocity'. Ø Destination: Switches between 'Pitch', 'Expression' and 'Pan' modulation.
• ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters: Ø Attack determines the time it takes for the note to get to the maximum level. Ø Decay determines the time it takes for the note to go from the maximum level to the sustain level (controlled by Sustain). Ø Sustain determines level the sound is played at while the note is held (after the other envelope states, Attack and Decay, have been completed). Ø Release determines the time it takes for the note to fall from the sustain level to zero (silence) level when it is released.
• Pitch Bend: The Pitch Bend knob directly changes the pitch of the selected instrument. Ø Pitch Bend center position: is normal pitch. Ø Pitch Bend down: Specifies the amount of pitch change that will occur when the pitch bend/modulation lever is moved to the left. Ø Pitch Bend up: Specifies the amount of pitch change that will occur when the pitch bend/modulation lever is moved the right.
• Reverb built-in.
• Filter Type. Combo box to switch between the following options: Ø Low Pass (LPF): a filter that passes signals with a frequency lower than a certain cutoff frequency and attenuates signals with frequencies higher than the cutoff frequency. Ø High Pass (HPF): a filter that passes signals with a frequency higher than a certain cutoff frequency and attenuates signals with frequencies lower than the cutoff frequency. Ø None: No filter is applied. Ø Cutoff Frequency Filter: Sets the cutoff frequency for the low pass and high pass filters.
• Amplitude Range Parameters: It controls the loudness, the way in which we perceive amplitude.The sensitivity level is set by the user: Ø Amplitude range (low) - sets amplitude range, lower bound (dB) Ø Amplitude range (high) - sets amplitude range, upper bound (dB).