Chicken Systems has updated Instrument Manager for Mac OS X and Windows to version 1.1. It contains new features and fixes, along with general maintenance.
Features and Fixes:
- Added Instrument Auditioning, play any Instrument that in your database.
- Added Keymap viewer, plus Sample Viewer and playback.
- Now supports Samples and Bank-type files.
- Improved Proprietary Dialog and access to those types of Instruments and Programs.
- Improved Database, now faster and added tagging.
- Improved Search feature, now can do custom searches.
- Added 14-15 formats (same ones regularly added to other Chicken System products); examples: MachFive 2/3, Kontakt 5, MPC Renaissance, Ableton Sampler/Simpler.
- General Maintenance.
Registered users can download and install Instrument Manager 1.1 from their programs using the Check for Updates feature within the program.