Chicken Systems updates Translator to v2.9.108
24th July 2007
24th July 2007
Chicken Systems has updated Translator to v2.9.108.
- Added 6 new destination and 8 new source formats.
- Converts into NI Battery 2 and 3 (Kit and Cell) support.
- Convert into and out of NI Kontakt and Battery Monolith files.
- Converts into ->MPC-1000 support.
- Converts out of VSampler 2.
- Converts out of Emulator X and X2.
- Converts out of Emu Emax.
- Converts out of NI Battery 2/3 (Kit and Cell).
- Converts out of FXpansion DR-008.
- Converts out of Akai MPC-1000.
- Converts out of Ensoniq ASR-X.
- Full Kontakt 2 support.
- Supports Slice File conversions; ACID, AppleLoop, BeatQuantizer, Kontakt, Recycle.
- Advanced Recycle-> export; writes loop and slices or either one.
- New advanced Script Mapper functions.
- Major maintenance update, many fixes, major ones listed below.
- Many additions to Kontakt Utilities, Program Tools, Samples Tools.
- Sped up Fix References significantly.
- Added Attract References and Verify References.
- Fix References now supports MachFive, SFZ, and IR Files/Wallpaper Files in Kontakt files.
- Recycle-> conversions now include Creator Info if destination allows it.
- Now reads non-spec Extreme Sampler Converter SoundFont files.
- ACID file creation always makes even-numbered samples (Cubase compatibility).
- ACID file creation altered to insure Pro Tools compatibility.
- AppleLoops file creation altered to insure GarageBand compatibility.
- Major improvements to the E3/ESi conversions (tuning, crossfades, other).
- Supports viewing all Kontakt2 and Battery3 monolith files.
- Fixed viewing of Independence files in Browser.
- Fixed Replace References for MachFive files.
- Improved Fix References to include .rx2 files and .tga files for Kontakt files.
- Now supports RoundRobin Random in Giga and Kontakt.
- Can Audition Fusion Samples, embedded Reaktor Map samples, embedded DR-008 samples.
- Fixed Kontakt-> when converting Kontakt monoliths created on Mac with Kontakt 2.0.
- Converts Kontakt Multi's-> correctly; converts them into Banks, combines same MIDI Channels when needed.
- Now exports Tempo/TimeSync LFO values from Kontakt, Reason, HALion, and EXS24.
- Fixed misnamed Independence sections.
- Fixed Recycle->SampleTank conversion.
- Fixed Akai->SampleTank stereo combining.
- Greatly improved MPC disk support.
- Supports folders and nested folders on MPC-2000XL disks.
- Supports Akai .aps files, and .wav files on all MPC disks.
- Supports MPC-60 disks (read/write/format; 12-bit FAT plus MPC 12-bit files).
- Improved EXS RoundRobin programming, now is guaranteed polyphonic (no group sharing).
- Many improvements in ->EmulatorX; now supports EmuX2 files.
- Can now drag into an existing Alesis Fusion Bank to insert new Programs and Samples into the Volume.
- Improved SFZ-> conversions.
- Fixed shutdown errors (no more orphaned process in Task Manager).
26 Nov 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Chicken Systems 50% off Black Friday/Cyber-Monday Weekend Sale21 Nov 2014 Chicken Systems Updates Products for OS X Yosemite29 Aug 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Chicken Systems 50% off Labor Day Sale08 Aug 2014 Chicken Systems updates their Product Line Including Translator 6.022 May 2014 Chicken Systems updates Translator v6.0 to Build 2922 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Chicken Systems 50% Off Memorial Weekend Sale22 Jan 2014 Chicken Systems updates Translator v6.0 to Build 2628 Nov 2013 Chicken Systems announces Kontakt Assistant and Translator 6 updates27 Nov 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Chicken Systems 50% Off Black Friday Weekend Sale07 Nov 2013 Chicken Systems Updates Programs for OS X Mavericks29 Aug 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Chicken Systems announces 50% Off Labor Day Weekend Sale24 May 2013 Chicken Systems updates "Instrument Manager" to v1.123 May 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Chicken Systems announces 50% Off Memorial Weekend Sale including software updates02 Mar 2013 Chicken Systems updates Translator 6 to Build 1426 Jan 2013 Chicken Systems updates Translator 6.0 to Build 1122 Nov 2012 #KVRDeal Expired Chicken Systems Weekend+Cyber Monday Sale 50% off12 Nov 2012 Chicken Systems updates Translator 6.0 to Build 931 Aug 2012 Chicken Systems announces Creator Series of products and announces "30% Off" Labor Day Sale01 Jun 2012 Chicken Systems updates product line and announces 50% off Start of Winter Sale, including Dan Dean Solo Strings25 Nov 2011 Chicken Systems releases Translator 6 Beta and launches 50% Thanksgiving Weekend Sale